Monday, July 16, 2012

the little things







Papa Judd's farm...showing London the ropes. Not much is more fun than feeding baby sheepies.
A sweet note I came across while cleaning a drawer... bittersweet. Grateful to be reminded of an eternal perspective.
One of his first smiles! Turner has such sweet, bashful little smiles. He looks so much like his daddy--
Games at Sunday dinner. One of my favorite traditions!
Bubbles with Penny girl. A perfect spring activity.
My first day back at the gym post-baby. and I survived.
Newborn moments... this really makes my heart happy.
Daddy and Turner enjoying an afternoon nap.
Sometimes I feel like the day to day grind can be exhausting. It sure helps to remember how much I love the little things. These little moments make up the majority of our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment