Monday, July 16, 2012

a shower and a blessing

 Can I just say it's super weird when your baby brother gets married?
I have all these pictures in my head of John still being a Barney loving, cowboy boot wearing, tantrum throwing toddler...none of which I can imagine getting hitched anytime soon.  But, it is happening. At the end of May, there will no longer be any single Nelson children, and we are super excited for Kelsey to joing the clan.
Hurray for gaining new sisters :)

Camden's blessing day was such a blur. I'm not sure if even one picture was taken...
This time I tried to do better (sad that I seem to say that a lot. poor Camden, the first child guinea pig!)



It was a beautiful day with family and close friends.
Ryan gave Turner the sweetest blessing. We are so grateful for this little family of ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment