Wednesday, July 11, 2012

getting out








Since having Turner, I have really tried to keep up with our "go, go go!" lifestyle.
And because I am the antsy one that needs to be out and about doing things, I am typically the driving force behind our excursions.
This week, we got out. A lot.
When we were home, however, I figured out that the Ergo carrier is a lifesaver for getting things done with a month old baby. My newly cleaned house is forever indebted to you!
We took a trip to City Creek, downtown... where Camden traded in all his binkies and the Disney store for a toy, we played in the fountains, and indulged in the awesome cuisine (that food court is amazing).
Other weekend highlights included dinner at Blue Lemon, fitting into a pair of pre-pregnancy sized jeans, chilling with Turner, and reading bedtime stories with these little men.
Pretty wonderful if you ask me :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...good for you to fit into pre-prego jeans after only 3 months!!! Though I'm willing to bet you were able to after 1 month. :) Your life looks busy and fun. Good to run into you today.

    ReplyDelete