Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
All the kids in their festive apparel (thanks to Grandma)
The best part of the fireworks this year was watching Camden's reactions--He absolutely loved them! He kept oohing and ahhing, eyes wide as can be... cutest thing ever.
There is just something about celebrating our country and freedom that makes me feel extremely blessed. If you know me well at all, you know that I cry at the drop of a pin, but I do find myself getting teary eyed at a sporting event when the national anthem is played. Thinking about the sacrifice so many made for this nation fills me with such pride and gratitude.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Not that where I live isn't perfectly lovely...
Monday, July 12, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
- We stayed in an amazing foursome of beachfront condos that fit 75 people!
- We got to hang out with all of Ryan's cousins...which means lots of Hand and Foot
- Everybody loved to hold "Baby Camden"
- Boogie Boarding brought some good times
- Camden absolutely LOVED his first time at Disneyland...the highlight of the day was watching his little face light up on "It's a Small World"
- The lines at Disneyland were short and the weather was perfect
- The World Cup started while we were there, so we caught A LOT of soccer
- The USA tied with England-- it was a miracle!
- Ryan went to a Cardinals vs. Dodgers Baseball game
- The Shamu chant at Seaworld was satanic, I mean...amusing
- Camden loved chasing seagulls
- We had little squirrels living among the rocks outside our condo (not so good was when I saw one squirrel murder another one!)
- We went shopping at the outlets
- Judds always make the best food...and lots of it
- SRINKLES CUPCAKES
- Everyone in the entire family was there, except those serving missions
- 3 little girls outside our window every morning would wake us up with their laughter (it really was so cute)
- Mike and Regan got to come!
- Ryan and I got a date night :)