Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tayson's Blessing

While we were in Idaho for the 4th, Brian and Kasey blessed their new little boy Tayson--
I think all the family surrounding us has baby fever right now! Brian and Kasey's little girl, Brinley is just 7 months older than Camden, their little boy is 7 months younger than Camden, my sister Ronda is pregnant with their first (Due December), and Mike's wife, Regan, is also due in December with their first!
I made the mistake of telling Ryan that I feel left out because I'm not pregnant--He told me to just look at it like we are ahead of the game...and that maybe we should at least get one good night's sleep before the thought of another baby crosses our minds. I readily agreed!
Baby Tayson sure is a cutie tho :) And I'm sure he and Camden will be best buds.

1 comment: