Monday, July 9, 2012

a little bit of everything

End of March looked a little like this...
Spring evenings watching sunsets from the RioT
Late night chit chats/ laundry folding sessions with this little man.
He is quite the attentive listener.
Anxiously waiting for daddy to come home from work, and running to the window after every car he hears to see if it is indeed him--
 catching Jimmer in NBA action-- Jazz vs. Kings (Turner's first Jazz game!)
with the Harbies
Conference cuddling with baby Turner. and hearing exactly what I needed to hear--
It's not fair for a super hormonal woman to have to listen to extremely spiritual talks... I think Turner was bathed in my tears. Oh well! He'll get used to it--

Silly photo ops with my 2 boys.
Getting used to the idea that I now have children...plural. weird.

Keeping Camden entertained during some not so weather-friendly spring afternoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment