Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Ultimate Fall Week

Well, somehow last week, I didn't have to work at the salon!
(Just some clients at home in my new home salon... but that's a post all its own)
We made the most of the free time, and the wonderful fall weather!
Monday-- uneventful. I had both kiddos... but I did spend a lot of time laughing at them. Entertaining little buggars :)
Tuesday-- Gardner's Village: yummy caramel apple, cute Halloween decorations, awesome pumpkin display

Wednesday-- Mabey's Pumpkin Patch: carting the pumpkins (and Londu and Cammers) in the wagon, found cute pumpkins

Thursday-- Canyon Drive: beautiful mountains covered in leaves
Friday-- Thriller: Michael Jackson tribute, amazing dance numbers, creepy costumes
Saturday-- Pumpkin Plinko: The 5th Annual Fall Extravaganza, pumpkin carving, Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin

Needless to say, the week was freaking amazing.

2 comments:

  1. April you are so beautiful! Seriously I think that whole new goal of the "to do" post is a great one and I think it's a great idea!! So how do you find all of these activities??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many fun fall things! We've got to get them all in before it gets freezing and snows. Camden is getting so big. I can't believe he is one this month!

    ReplyDelete