Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is Halloween

Halloween used to be awesome.
I remember putting a lot of thought and effort into my costumes at one point in time...sadly, this phase ended when I turned 13.
Ryan and I usually get invited to some sort of Costume party, and 30 min before, we are scrambling to put together something that doesn't look too overly lame.
Which is why last year we went as a butterfly (8 months pregnant) and a butterfly catcher... the year before, we went as little bo peep and a sheep. (hilarious! Ryan wore all white, black shoes, black gloves, a white beanie with black socks as ears, and I made him paint his nose black... I think he still hates me a little for that one)
Anyway, the awesomeness returned when Camden entered the scene.
And let me tell you, there were no lame costumes this year (probably because Ryan and I didn't dress up).
Camden was the cutest Dragon you ever did see!

We took Camden around to the grandparents...tried to trick-or-treat...and then had some friends over for a Halloween feast!
Halloween is so much better when you get to experience it as a kid...or when you have one :)

3 comments:

  1. yep, halloween is WAY more fun when there are kids involved! Camden is the cutest dragon ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camden was so cute. Thanks for having us over for dinner -- it was the perfect way to celebrate Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dang cute! what was memo? he looks less than thrilled. :) i thought you were dressing up as a princess and ryan as a prince or knight or something-what happened to that idea?
    anyhow, cute pics! camden looks like he had a splendid time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete