Monday, November 29, 2010

Party for the Birthday Boy


On November 25th, our little baby turned one.

So what did we do?

Threw him a party, of course.
Because surely a one year old will completely remember his first birthday bash... and it really will mean so much to him right?
(I highly doubt that, however, his parents wanted to throw a party for themselves and their friends...in his behalf)
And there were many times that I did think to myself, "Man, I'm putting a lot of effort into this when really I could put Elmo on and give him some wrapping paper and he would be just as happy."
But, anyone who knows me knows that's just not me.
So, big birthday bash it became...
The party was a hit!
Fun games. Good food. Great friends and family. Awesome Cake (courtesy of the talented Emily Judd). Cutest one year old ever.

(Caution: Picture overload)


Highlights included:

*Camden diving nose first into his cupcake

* London stealing Camden's Elmo as soon as he unwrapped it, and then running up the stairs to escape

* Camden kissing Penny every chance he got

* Camden ignoring all his new toys and going head first into the drink bin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN!!!

Hope your party was as much fun as we thought it was

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Wish we could have been there. Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such an adorable party! You went all out! And are you feeling better? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete