Sunday, January 27, 2013

this little man

I cannot even tell you how fast the past 10 months have flown by.
My little baby is almost one.
How does that even happen?
Somewhere between March and now, I went from snuggling a newborn, to chasing after a crawling infant. 
I know, I know, now that this is kid #2 I had to have known this would happen quickly, blah blah blah. But I really was not emotionally prepared.


not prepared to the point that I fight back tears sometimes. 
at 10 months, Turner is:
crawling like a maniac. I mean, kid has skills. he is one quick little bug.
eating everything in sight. he is our own little vacuum cleaner.
in the 75% for height! woo hoo- keep this up and you might outgrow your mama
in the 15% for weight. like I said, burns calories like mad.
is saying mama, dada, uh-oh, wow, ow--real words: hat (first word!) and lights
is walking around furniture and standing on his own. he likes to pull himself up on our legs, his brother, the wall...pretty much anything. and
shaking his head "no no"
 has 7 teeth so far
loves baths with his brother, playing peek-a-boo, honking noses, chasing after memo (our dog), climbing stairs, biting toes, fighting swords, playing with hats and balls, and pointing at things.
loving "take me out to the ball game" and the BYU fight song. whenever he starts to cry, Camden immediately starts singing one of Turner's favorite songs. It makes me such a proud mama.
heart melting. seriously. one smile and he has you wrapped around his finger.
an easy smile
hating: getting his nose wiped, getting his diaper changed, and getting put in his car seat. he also knows when I say "night night" that it's bedtime, and he immediately arches his back and throws his little head. however, never has a problem going down for a nap.

It may just be second child syndrome, but Turner is so easy going. he really is just so happy to be around. he laughs and smiles all the time, and is trying his darnedest to keep up with his big brother.

I'm not sure what we ever did without this little man.
so happy he's ours :) 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, he is seriously THE cutest!!!!!! He really is heart melting. I can't believe all the words he can say! Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete