Sunday, January 6, 2013

thanksgiving & other things to be grateful for

Thanksgiving was spent with family cozy-ed up in the cabin. 
as we went around the table, expressing our gratitude, I felt so content to be with my sweet boys.  All 3 of them melt my heart. All 3 of them make me want to jump out the window sometimes... (well, more like my oldest son) but I love them so much it hurts.   
 our post-thanksgiving weekend went something like this: 
more birthday celebrations for Camden


following this kid around the house, trying to save him from himself. child knows how to make a mother nervous! he runs into, smacks his head on, and seems to find every corner of un-child proofed fun he can. needless to say, his noggin is one big bruise.
watching Camden enjoy all of his birthday glory.
he got a pirate ship, which he randomly finds me about once a day and thanks me for.
you keep that up, and I'll buy you a million pirate ships!
he also got buzz and woody pajamas...he presses the "button" on them, and his "wings" pop out. man alive, I love this child.
 we also embarked in a little shopping and golfing. 
I'm proud to say that I am pretty much done with all my Christmas shopping!
and that, feels pretty darn good :) bring on the Christmas rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment