Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Day








Christmas...everything we hoped it would be :)
Camden was beyond excited when he saw that Santa did indeed bring him a bike, and a Lightening McQueen racetrack-- so much excited, that we had a hard time getting him to even look at any other gifts...
Turner was just as he always is, happy with everything. It did help that he got a new walker and ball toy.
Ryan completely surprised me with a Kindle! Well done, Ryan. Well done.
After having our own little Christmas morning, we headed over to Ryan's grandparents' house for brunch. From brunch, we all met at Charles' office for the "reveal".
Then we got to see the MUCH anticipated premiere of Les Miserables.
I'm not sure what I was more excited for, Christmas itself, or Les Miserables... and I did indeed LOVE it. Anne Hathaway broke my heart! Empty Chairs and Empty tables never hit me so hard, and I really wanted to join the revolution!
After the movie, we opened gifts with Ryan's dad, and had Christmas dinner.
The Christmas spirit was deep in my heart this Christmas... what could be better than spending a wonderful holiday experiencing joy with the ones you love most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment