Saturday, January 5, 2013

another birthday

is having 3 different birthday celebrations a little too much? possibly too frivolous?
my theory: maybe. my justification: we wanted to give a few opportunities to celebrate with those who love and care about this sweet little boy-- so many of our family and friends have contributed to much of what he is today, and we really just wanted an awesome excuse to get together. 
this party consisted of: party hats and cupcakes (via Smiths, I know you were all dying to know where I got this amazing, super high quality stuff)
chicken nuggets, french fries, and play place (McDonald's, you may be the reason I can't kick my Diet Coke addiction, but I love you for your ability to make my kid extremely happy)
Ice Age movie (only the best dollar theater for us!)
giggles and gifts: the simple joys of a birthday spent with friends





No comments:

Post a Comment