Saturday, November 24, 2012

three

Dear Camden,
Tomorrow you will be three years old.
How that went by so fast, I'll never know.  I remember our first night together in the hospital, with daddy sleeping just feet away, I held you, and wondered what your little personality would be like.
Now I know you are the most energetic, talkative, sweetest little boy.
You are so smart! sometimes a little too smart...
You are a lover. Hugs and kisses all the time. I sure hope you never get sick of me asking for kisses! You also adore your baby brother, and it melts me to see you run into his room after naptime to see if he is awake.
or when you help sing "take me out to the ballgame" when he cries.
You love to sing and dance--your current favorites are gangnam style, t swift (yes, you call her that), the boy song (neon trees) and the man song (mulan).
You are so incredibly friendly. You make friends everywhere we go.
that could possibly be because you say the funniest things. I am always laughing at your hilarity. You also have quite the imagination. I love to sit across the room and watch you play with your toys...I've noticed you sing them songs and sometimes put them in time out, then carefully explain they are in time out because they weren't being nice.
You are a little mischievous...when I am frustrated with you, you immediately call me out. "your not mad, mommy! you're a good guy, not a bad guy!"
you are a sweet talker, and a deal maker. You often propose a plan, and then ask to shake on it. You are a boy after your own daddy's heart...a sports lover.
and I am perfectly ok with that.
dear boy, you are wonderful. you make me so much happier than I ever imagined possible.
I am so lucky to be your mama.
love doesn't even begin to cover it.
but that's all I can think of... I love you, little man.









Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. This was SO sweet April! I love that little camden boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...such a touching post celebrating Camden turning 3! Reading this just reinforced how excited I am on a daily basis getting to see my little boy grow, develop and get so much smarter. It's so amazing and only keeps on getting better and better. Camden really is a precious boy...and you are an awesome mama. :)

    ReplyDelete