Saturday, November 10, 2012

cornbelly's and everything apples

 a visit to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point has become a yearly tradition.
this year, we had 2 additional littles with us (Turner and Lucy), and somehow, I think it threw off our game. We even had that (momentary) experience where you lose your children! Terrifying. why do children get more gutsy when they have a friend?
After locating these rebels, we took a hayride, jumped in the bouncy house, and I went home with 2 sleeping boys :) success.
Camden is looking so much like a little boy...he is leaving his toddler/ baby ways behind.
and while I love the sweet things he says, and the silly conversations we have, I can't believe he is almost 3! Where did the time go?!

 
 More jewelry... I just love wearing vintage things that mix in so well :)
 
Apples galore! (Courtesy of my cute friend, Nina)
We have been crispin'. snackin'. experiementing. slicing. dicing. apples like mad over here~! and i have been LOVING it! not much can make fall feel more festive.


1 comment: