Tuesday, November 6, 2012

sparkly shoes for good luck

 I will pretty much do anything to see my cougars win...even wear sparkly shoes! (ok, so I would definitely wear sparkly shoes anyway, but I justified them to Ryan by saying they were good luck)
It was the perfect day for football-- an early game time, warm, and scoring front row tickets that put us right in the action. 

Before the game, I was trying to get Camden all excited, so I told him that if he was really good, he could eat a cougar tail-- he got a horrified look on his face and said "I don't want to eat a cougar's tail, mommy! Those are supposed to be on their bums!"
As soon as he saw what a cougar tail really is (a long maple bar) he immediately changed his mind... "mommy, I NEED that cougar tail!"

We sure do love football season! Go Cougars

No comments:

Post a Comment