Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BYU @ St. Mary's

Once we finally made it to California, we headed to the BYU game at St. Mary's--
You mean to tell me you went on vacation with Ryan's family and there was a sporting event involved!? Gasp! --and not just one... :)
The seating was all general admission (except season ticket holders), and we weren't there hours early to get a seat.
So, Annie and I just sat down in two empty seats right behing St. Mary's bench, thinking someone would kick us out. However, when the two people came to claim our seats, the usher took one look at my pregnant belly, and instead of making us move, just added two more seats to the row! woo hoo! Thank you, baby bump--
The gym was smaller than my high school gym, but the atmosphere was awesome! It was a really fun game (could have been better with a win...but that's ok).
The gym was so small, that we were able to stand right outside the BYU locker room and watch them all run on to the court at the beginning. Something I haven't done since my cheering days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment