Wednesday, January 25, 2012

An afternoon at the Wharf

We got to spend the afternoon at pier 39, enjoying the wharf.
We ate chowder and crab cakes,
saw some sea lions,
ordered a bucket of donuts (and yes, greasy food brings out the double chin in me),
and I got to eat my very favorite cookie! (a cookie cup with frosting in the middle)
After the wharf (and our anniversary hour), we headed to "Cats".
Which just so happened to be the worst musical ever.
It was so bad that we left at intermission! (the last time I left a play at intermission was because I had kidney stones, that's how bad this play was)
We did, however, enjoy making fun of the play for the next few days :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the warf!!! We used to go there a lot when we lived there for like 2 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh...Eric took me to Cats when we were dating in Vegas. He knew I LOVED broadway musicals so he surprised me with that. We were seriously considering leaving at intermission and almost did. It was HORRIBLE! Horrible! I felt so bad for him that he spent the money on it. Sad day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i think we choreographed a cats dance back in the day. sounds like our production would have been much better than the actual play :)

    ReplyDelete