Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanksgiving thoughts

thanksgiving just wouldn't be thanksgiving without writing down a few things i am currently thankful for...
my hubby. i'd be lost without him. he is more than i deserve. he is kind, loving, understanding, and patient. i'm so happy we are together forever.

Camden. holy cow that kid keeps me on my toes, laughing and learning new things everyday. i am grateful to be his mother.

baby boy #2.  i'm grateful for a boy who is growing healthy and strong, and just to be pregnant. sometimes i think pregnancy is a sacrifice, but then i look at my little boy and realize it's not much of a sacrifice at all for what you get in return.

the gospel. the knowledge of eternal families, and ability to repent.
Heavenly Father's love.

family and friends. great people i am so blessed to know, and wonderful lives i get to be a part of.

my home, ryan's job, my clients-- a roof over our head, and food in our bellies. luxuries many do not have.

a living prophet. his words are much needed, and come at times when my heart needs them.

i am thankful for so many things, and so blessed.
i think each year the things most important to me, and closest to my heart become a little more so. 




No comments:

Post a Comment