Monday, November 21, 2011

Pumpkin Plinko 2011

pumpkin plinko was a little different this year...
we woke up to a foot of snow.
did we cancel? never! the show must go on :)
we relocated to an indoor location (much more weather appropriate), got some comfort food (soups, rolls, cookies, hot cocoa), and played games.
we were so sad the Johnsons couldn't be there, but so happy they now have sweet little Lucy :)
games were as follows:
pumpkin weigh in
pumpkin quiz
pumkin carving relay
apple beer chug/ pumpkin pie scarf
pumpkin launch
and the farmer run relay (i was too seriously involved to get any pics)
after each team "earned" our pumpkins, we headed to the hill for the snowy roll!

2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! Thanks again for the fun event! I have lots of comments:

    1. I feel like I look giant next to you in the picture of us and our babies.
    2. The picture of you and Rilee and the pumpkin cracks me up. I'm surprised that worked so well with your little baby belly.
    3. The pumpkin pie scarf was so sick and I'm glad my bangs and the rootbeer bottle are covering up my face in that picture. :)

    Thanks for the fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a few comments to make on your comments:
    1- yeah if you are talking about a tall, thin giant.
    2- hilarious, i agree. i think my giant baby bump held that sucker up!
    3- my gag reflex was in full force just watching the scarf this year!

    ReplyDelete