Sunday, June 19, 2011

to the dads

to my dad: you are my hero. i love that you always tell me how much you love mom, it is sweet and i appreciate it more now that i have a husband that does just that, as well. i love that you always believe in my talents and abilites. i love that you are honest. i love that you rock boat shoes. i love that you text me the most random texts...they keep me laughing. i love how you share your love of music with me...i love the beatles and billy joel because of you! i love that you taught me how to serve the Lord with everything i have, always, no matter what.

to my father-in-law: i feel like i am the red headed daughter you never had. i love that you have whole heartedly welcomed me in to your family. i love that you are best friends with my husband, and that you taught him most of what he knows. i love that i can talk and laugh with you, and that you can handle endless teasing. i love that you raised my husband. he is amazing. he is a great father...much like his.


to my husband: i love you with all my heart. i love that you work so hard to take care of our little family. i love that Camden absolutely worships you. i love that he asks for you about 10 times a day. i love that you can always make me laugh and just enjoy life. i love your testimony. i love your level-headed, laid back, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants attitude. you are wonderful. i love that you teach me more and more each day, about love, life, the gospel and myself. you are the nicest, best man i know!


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment