Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Superbowl Party

Every year Ryan's dad throws a superbowl party.
There is usually an over abundance of food, creative games, and good people...
The boys enjoyed them some football.
The girls enjoyed the commercials and 1/2 time with Usher.
The kids...everything, but mostly Papa Judd's pinball machine.
Everyone ate their weight in food.
I couldn't resist the yummy homemade snickers bars. queso dip. and shrimp sauce.
A party wouldn't be a party without some cupcakes!
So Brecca and I made some football themed sweets.

Yellow cake+Green frosting for the Packers.

Chocolate cake+Yellow frosting for the Steelers.

Little brother John (who is on a mission in Brazil),

LOVES the Packers. So, in honor of him, I was cheering them on...

and they WON! Somewhere, across the globe, that mormon missionary is smiling from ear to ear.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I wish I had one of those cupcakes right now. Like, really, really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Homemade snickers??? I need that recipe :) My little brother just got called to Brazil... which mission is your brother in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tif-
    The recipe is great! I'll send it to you--
    He is in the riberao preto mission... When does your brother leave?

    ReplyDelete