Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blowing ping pong balls. Trapping marshmallows. Building sleighs. and other fun things.

During the holiday season of 2005,
a few short months after Ryan and I began dating,
He invited me to an anuual Christmas Couples Party.
He said his family did one every year.
It was a blast!
Well, I have been in this family 4 Christmases since then, and there hasn't been another one
So, I asked my husband about it...
Whatever happened to this annual party?
Turns out, it was a hoax.
Ryan needed an excuse to keep me in town one night longer before I headed to Idaho for my 2 week Christmas break, and he didn't feel that just asking me on a date would suffice.
So he made up a couples party in hopes of me sticking around for it.
It worked. I came. Had so much fun.
So...since the first one was a lie, this year we decided to hold the
first annual Couples Christmas Soire!
We played awesome games.
Had awesome food.
It will happen again next year :)

1 comment:

  1. This was definitely an awesome party and we were so glad we were invited and could come. SO glad you made it happen and I hope you really do continue it next year.

    ReplyDelete