Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gym Rat

Dear Basketball Gym,
I love to come see you and watch my daddy coach.
During halftime I get to go on the court and play ball with Papa Judd!
I am kind of a big deal.
Turns out all the little ladies love me.
And the high school girls too...
Especially my aunts :)

I love to run all over after the game is over and all the fans are gone
I am a pretty quick climber
Thank you for your fun stairs and obstables that keep me entertained.
Win or lose, my daddy always has a smile on his face and the tickle monster on his fingers!

Mama says she loves getting my energy out.

I wonder why that is?

Thank you Gym,

Hopefully we will share many a memory over the years

Sincerely, Camden

1 comment:

  1. I just love seeing him at games! It makes me so happy! He is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete