Monday, October 1, 2012

week in review

Monday: BPFFP! (Bachelor Pad Finale Fondu Party) a tradition that brings us together for cheese fondu, chocolate fountain deliciousness, and highly entertaining television.

Tuesday: September 11th. I took the boys to see the flag display at sandy city hall. This day always fills me with mixed emotions of sadness and pride. As I hugged my little boys, I couldn't help but feel grateful for them, for this wonderful country we live in, and our many freedoms and blessings.

Wednesday: an evening walk to kneaders... A regular habit of ours. Ending in a smoothie to share and a key lime tart (not to share... More like to hide until I could down it crouched in the closet).

Thursday: a visit from the cutest visiting teachers and friends. Funny how a conversation with good friends can make you feel important.

Friday: the ward Luau. Ryan was in charge of getting the roasted pig... I don't like meeting my dinner beforehand.

Saturday: BYU vs. Utah. This game always makes me nervous. Even more so at Rice Eccles. Crazy ending. I took it as a bad omen when I sliced my finger open on a can making treats for our watch party.

Sunday: cake decorating at it's finest! Camden had a blast at Grandma Lourie's decorating his special little cake-

Busy weeks happening around here, but would I have it any other way?

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl. When you blog - you blog!!! You go through famines and then give us feasts worth of blog posts to read! :) You are one busy girl for sure. Looks like you've been having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete