Monday, October 8, 2012

around here...

We are sitting up and army crawling... And fast. We're also on our 3rd haircut. Not even 7 months old, and he's had 3 haircuts... He grows hair like a weed. I do love the big poof :) And a new obsession with all things tongue has developed-- this kid sticks his tongue out all the time. How is he getting so big already?

I went to the dentist for the first time in 3 years (I know, disgusting.) however, I only had one cavity, and I loved getting my teeth cleaned. Such a love/ hate relationship with the dentist.

I also think I have a sugar addiction. Seriously. It's like I crave it. When I came across this cupcake scarfing picture in women's health, I wondered if they secretly stalked me to get this... It's a problem. I'm (sort of) working on it. Old habits die hard.

Camden is hilarious. He does and says the funniest things. He came upstairs wearing Ryan's long-sleeved shirt and proceeded to tell me that he was going to go meet Merlin so they could do magic together. I didn't hear from him for a few minutes, and when I went to check on him, he was sound asleep. Thank you, Merlin-- you and your magical ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment