Monday, February 27, 2012

scenes from life {lately}

Bits and pieces of inherited perfectionist ways being shown during playtime... he may or may not get that from my side of the family :)
Trying to say goodbye to the binky...clearly not working out so well. We're hoping when he sees baby brother with one, he'll decide to fully assume his big boy role, and give it up. wishful thinking?
Staying in our jammies until well after 11:00, but finding that it's alright as long as you can chow down on these delicious mini churros!
We are officially in a big boy bed over here! The transition may have been a bit of a rocky one... I hated the first week. Being awakened in the middle of the night by a loud thud, then crying, was not my most favorite moment. However, we have been "bumper pillow" free for a week now, and there have been no fall outs! Poor kid had to tame his wild sleeping.
My first attempt at a Valentine's decoration. I didn't realize how vast the world of tacky decorations was until I started looking for something to adorn my front door.
Lunch dates with our favorite guy. We sure do love daddy! Especially when he brings cupcakes...

Getting more and more pregnant...and more and more ready to meet baby boy #2 :)

Watching daddy coach basketball...we really get into the games.

An afternoon date to see our favorite comedian. Brian Regan never dissappoints.

Showing his favorite toy to baby brother.
he melts me.


1 comment: