Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the week before you were born

 the week before we became a family of 4 was a busy one!
we loaded up on spicy Mexican foods, trying to get baby brother to appear on his own.
we also got a visit from this weird little ferret friend.
honestly, I thought it was someone's pet. it didn't seem to be afraid of us, like wild animals usually are...however, after some research, we think it was just wild.
and we were quite relieved when it disappeared.
until a week later, when Ryan found it fried to the engine in my car. awesome.
 we picked up some last minute nursery decor at ikea, and enjoyed a lovely, (cheap!) dinner.
 i turned 25. holy crap. 25.
my birthday was a bit overshadowed this year by the impending birth of this little boy, i really didn't even want a celebration at all! (so not normal for me)
Ryan got me a prenatal massage, and bath salts, and we went to dinner at the Dodo :)
he also bought me a vanilla cake loaded with fattening frosting, just the way i like it!
i teased him because he actually put 25 candles on the cake.
then he lit them, and we all figured out they were trick candles! 25 trick candles. ha ha


1 comment: