Friday, October 7, 2011

today

it is 47 degrees outside.
which means i get to wear boots, a scarf, and a jacket! woo hoo!

my toddler has been making messes faster than i can clean them up.
but it is keeping him busy and using all of his energy, so he went right down for a nap. score!

we need to seriously evaluate our budget.
how in the world we spend this much money on food, i'll never know.
maybe that's why i keep gaining weight, oh wait, i'm pregnant!
which means next month when we do spend less on food, i'll have more to spend on maternity clothes :)

a few conference talks are weighing heavily on my mind.
it's a good thing because 1) i needed something to think about besides the song from sesame street that i can't get out of my head 2) it motivates me to change and be a better person.

while Camden and i were attempting  taking a walk outside, my neighbor drove by and told us we looked like a picture perfect moment. crazy that someone sees my life and thinks that, but extremely sweet at the same time.

hunter wellies.
i want some. so bad. and this weather is making that want slowly turn into a need...
but, i do have a perfectly good pair of target rain boots. so i'll use those instead.
yay for being frugal!

my husband may or may not get really distracted when doing projects for work.
so, this week with mid-term grades, dean meetings, and parent/teacher conferences, we didn't get to see much of each other.
but he left me a sweet note- reminding me that i am his number one priority and usually the cause of his distractions.  i love him.

today is a day for celebrating the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment