Monday, October 17, 2011

large, and in charge

i'm not sure what the deal is today, but i am feeling HUGE.
like this bump is no longer playing hide-and-seek...it wants to be seen!
i tried on four pairs of pants today alone.
and finally ended up with leggings :)
i think i have been watching too many episodes of the rachel zoe project
because the way she looks 32 weeks pregnant and the way i look 18 weeks pregnant, is about the same. and that does nothing for the pregnant self esteem.
granted, she is this tiny little thing that eats nothing, and i have downed 2 bags of popcorn by. myself. in the past 12 hours...
hmm.
oh well!
long live a large, and in charge baby bump! :)

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely as always April! And I bet you're so excited that your almost halfway there! And don't feel bad... I ate a whole bag of popcorn in one sitting by myself last week :) and I eat ice cream now probably twice a day. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "large and in charge" is hardly the term I would use for your baby bump! You look awesome and so tiny. But I remember, its hard to be pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete