Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Never thought I'd do this...

I broke another mom rule.

Right along with "my kid will never have snot running down his face." and "he will never throw a tantrum in public."

Riiiight.

So, I saw a contest put on by a photographer in which the winner gets a bunch of free stuff...including free kids photo session-- so, I broke another rule and entered my kid into a "cutest kid" contest.

I really am lame.

But, I would really like some nice pics of my incredibly cute kid without having to give up my arm and leg... so I would love to win!

If you get a min, head over to facebook, "like" captivated candids

and vote everyday for #11 by leaving a comment

it would really be helpful...

plus, he's a really cute kid!

1 comment:

  1. I am petty sure you are going to win, Camden has a TON of votes.

    ReplyDelete