Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Angel Baby

Happy Birthday Kyla!

My little niece would have been 4 years old today :)

Every year this day is hard. Today it is especially hard.

Camden is the same age right now that Kyla was when she passed away.

I can't imagine losing him. It breaks my heart to think of what Brian and Kasey went through, and continue to go through every day.

Kyla has made me a better mother.

I know that I cherish my time with Camden and am so grateful partly because of her.

Sometimes, when Camden wakes up from a nap and is so smiley, I think that maybe he was in heaven's dreamland somewhere, playing with his cousin.

I think about Kyla a lot.

I think about her stubborn personality, sweet smile, and awesome dance moves!

I think of how she has strengthened my testimony of eternal families.

I think of how she has brought my family closer together.

I think of others who have lost a child or loved one, and it makes my heart ache for them.


I love you, sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. wow! thanks for sharing! I cannot imagine that, i will think about her and her parents today! good reminder to never take these mundane days for granted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine what it is like to loose someone so innocent, but we love you guys and especially cute Camden.

    ReplyDelete