Wednesday, March 9, 2011

There's no crying in baseball (Day 3.5)

After hanging with all the animals, we took on some entirely different animals...
Baseball fans.
There really is nothing better than spring training.
Super laid back atmosphere. Garlic fries. The warm sun on your back.
I wish Utah had a Major League team...
It will be interesting to see who Camden chooses to cheer for...his dad is a Ray's fan, and his Grandpa Judd, a die hard Cardinals fan. I'm surprised Grandpa Judd hasn't been trying to teach him how to say "Albert Pujols".
After the game, we headed to Old Town Scottsdale.
Camden got a chance to cool off.

We did some browsing through the tourist trap-esque stores, and ended up at this wonderful ice cream parlor!

Pink seats and everything! It was a perfect amount of girlie for me. We indulged in all sorts of goods...ice cream filled eclairs, ice cream/sorbet drinks, old fashioned sundaes, you name it, we tried it.

Later that night we took on mini golf.

Sadly, Ryan and I lost. Good thing Ryan is a better real golfer...he needs to work on his mini golf skills, I mean, c'mon, I was totally carrying the team.

1 comment: