Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm going to party like its...

My Birthday!!
Another year has come and gone...
and it went by way. too. fast.
I am now officially in my mid-twenties.
24 is so young, but at the same time, very much old.
No matter what age I reach, as long as I celebrate in style...it's all GOOD.
This year's celebration went something like this--

A pre-birthday dinner (Friday) at Gourmandise Bakery, downtown with these lovely ladies.
I have celebrated many a bday with these girls...
laughing-til-abs-ache still gets me every time :)

so happy Jo could come all the way from Idaho!

Next, an entire evening of events... Beginning with dinner at Salt City Burgers (Saturday)!

I love me some delicious burgers...slathered in blue cheese. Happy Birthday to me, indeed.

(Nerdy husband: exhibit A)
We enjoyed the company of these wonderful friends...
And were entertained by this dynamic duo.
After stuffing our faces, we saw the Adjustment Bureau... we couldn't talk the boys into seeing Bieber. Apparently they don't share our Bieber Fever.

(Nerdy husband: exhibit B)
Finally, we had CUPCAKES!! If this night is any indication of how this year is going to go...
Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment