Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Leaves

Fall is my very favorite season!
I love the changing colors, especially in Utah with all the mountain glory!
I love the cool crisp air accompanied with lots of sunshine--
I love football season, back-to-school shopping, Halloween, Thanksgiving...
I love apple cidar, caramel apples, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bagels, PUMPKIN PLINKO--
I love fall clothes, jackets, scarves and boots...
I love corn mazes, pumpkin patches...ok, I think you get the idea.
I love it all!
Since I love it so much, Ryan and I took Camden on his first trip up the Canyon to discover the leaves...

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Funny we ended up going up on the same day. And pumpkin plinko was lots of fun--even though different in the rain--so thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. Fall really is the best season of all. I sent you an invite I hope you will still be my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos! camden is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete