Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Football Begins

And we are excited!


Yup, college football is our love...
Well, BYU college football!

And this was Camden's first game not in my tummy- He was so excited by all the commotion.
Top 3: things of the season opening game in Lavell Edwards Stadium:
1) Seeing how cute Camden looked in his BYU gear
2) While holding Camden in the foyer as he napped during 1/2 time, a guy walked up to me and told me that I was a good mom :)
3) BYU walked away with a victory


Go Cougars!!

4 comments:

  1. First of all adorable, second, where did you get your shirt!? I love/want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute BYU family. How fun. Camden will grow up just loving BYU football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics!! camden looks adorable in his BYU gear!! and he looks soo much like Ryan in the pic of the 2 of them!
    oh, and you're a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April! Camden is so cute! I love the byu hat where did you find that! I love it. Anyways I blog stock you! and know you know

    ReplyDelete