Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Big

Ahh! My baby is 9 months old already! Holy Crap.
It seems like I was pregnant and impatiently waiting for him to arrive just yesterday...and also forever ago-all at the same time.
He is getting so BIG- he is now in the 3% for weight, and in the 25% for height.
He can sit up all by himself.
He pulls himself up on everything and anything, and loves to stand.
He loves to soak me when he splashes in the bathtub.
He is a very impatient eater...he screeches/screams in between bites if you aren't shoveling it in fast enough.
He is a crawling maniac, and man is he fast!
He is so strong. He does these little crunches things where he lifts his head and shoulders off the ground--total ab workout. And yes, he can hold the position longer than I can.
He loves churros.
He has the world's cutest laugh.
He has started fake coughing.
He spits up less! Woo Hoo (Thanks to the most expensive formula on the planet! Really, it's like gold)
He is quite the little busy body-- he refuses to hold still unless he is asleep, and even then, he rolls around.
He has such long beautiful eyelashes...so he can charm the ladies.
Which, he does...He is such a little flirt!
People tell me he looks like the Gerber baby.
He is so smiley and happy :)
He will let anyone hold him-- for now. (which, I love)
Some popular nicknames for our little man are: Baby Love, Camdelicious, Cammers, Cam,
Cam-e-don, Zeke, Kiddo, Squirmy, Boof Meister, Little Man...poor kid probably doesn't even know his own name!

As you can tell, his mom thinks he is pretty dang close to perfect. 9 months is a good age--

2 comments:

  1. Ah, he really is too cute! I feel like it has been months since I have seen you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Camden is! What a studd. I hope you guys are doing well, miss seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete