Friday, September 21, 2012

these two

Camden has recently abandoned his nap. Not cool. At first, I tried to force it. That didn't last too long. Then, we went through a "quiet time" phase. Which really was a "Camden, go back to your room, quiet time isn't over yet" phase. So now, I just strategically tire the kid out, and around 3:00, he ends up sort of putting himself down for a nap . Genius.
Turner is now a baby food eater! And this chunk loves him some grub--
I just can't get over how much these little boys love each other. Even when they are both asleep, they hold hands.
We were at Ryan's dad's house playing games one night, and Turner fell asleep. We put him to bed on the couch in the next room-- Camden was still playing around, full of energy. A little while later, I couldn't find him anywhere... Until I went to check on Turner, and found that Camden had crawled up on the couch next to him and fallen asleep. It was the sweetest mommy moment. I hope they always want to be best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment