Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Milestones

Over here we are watching teeth sprout up, rolling over like a pro, trying out solid foods, and getting haircuts like its nobody's business. We are also trying our hand at potty training (shoot me now), developing a whole lotta attitude, and becoming master mimickers.
Turner is reaching milestones left and right! At 5 1/2 months, he's been rolling over for awhile-- he likes rolling one way better than the other, so he is constantly rolling the length of the room, ending at the wall, and crying in frustration until someone comes to flip him around. In the last week, 2 bottom teeth have popped up! And he's loving his carrots and sweet potatoes-- we are struggling with naps. Either he just likes 20 minute cat naps, or is used to being woken up by his older brother after 20 minutes, so doesn't know how to nap longer. Either way, I'm trying to figure out sleep training...
Other than that, I'm sure I have the happiest baby ever! He smiles at everyone, and is such an angel child.

As for Camden-- this kid kills me. He is so funny one minute, and a little hellian the next. He has become quite the bargainer... And when I ask him to do something, or stop doing something, he immediately has a reason why he should/ not do that. Like when he took Turner out of his swing and I asked him if he is supposed to do that, he told me that Turner wanted to get out and play. Or when Camden wakes Turner up from a nap, Camden tells me that Turner had a good nap and was no longer sleepy.
He also does things like kisses me on the cheek and says "bye sweetheart" when I ask where he is going he says "to work" where? "waterford, just like my daddy"
A master mimicker, that one. Which is cute and totally terrifying at the same time. I guess I make deals a lot, and end questions with ok-- because that is his newest thing. He is also constantly telling me "the plan". Oy. Maybe I'm the one who needs to be better behaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment