Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's almost here

Summer is coming to an end, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. It's all a little bittersweet, really. I love the sporadic, carefree days of summer, but after a few months of that, I totally crave the scheduled, planned out days of fall. I'm a ridiculous list person, and I love putting my calendar together and color coding it just right... Lame, I know, but that's exactly what I've been doing lately. "back to school" time has always been a better time to set goals for me than at new years... So between planning and goaling, my free time has been all taken up!
Plus, you can't deny that crisp autumn days, football Saturdays, and layered fashion give fall the upper hand against all other seasons :)
Here's to fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment