Friday, September 30, 2011

being a mom

" i never pulled over the car just to stare at horses,
i never was willing to give someone else my last bite,
i never planned on handling someone else's boogers,
i never listened to a song fifty times in a row,
i never found rocks in my dryer,
i never had the power to heal a wound with my kiss...
until you."

i think i love this so much because i have done every single one of those things.
i never knew how much i would love being a mom.
i never knew how happy this little boy could make me.
he makes every day better...and my life was pretty good before that, i had no idea what true happiness was. and now i get to have another one!

i am so thankful that God has trusted me to care for, and be the mother of this sweet little boy.
i love him with all my heart and still can't believe he's mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment