Friday, January 8, 2010

A Christmas of Firsts

Christmas was a little different this year, and a little more hectic with a newborn around. I did a lot of online Christmas shopping while sitting inside and wishing for snow! Who doesn't love a White Christmas? And when we were finally graced with a blanket of white, Ryan blamed me-- turns out everyone doesn't love snow as much as I do--however I have no regrets! :) We thoroughly enjoyed our WHITE Christmas by experiencing new things.
It was Camden's first Christmas

It was our first year decorating a full sized Christmas tree in a house of our own


The first Christmas where my family all met in Utah






The first time we got to talk to 2 missionaries--John and Annie--on the phone

We had a great Christmas spending time with family and enjoying our cute little baby boy! I can't wait until next year when Camden will actually know what is going on :)

1 comment:

  1. love the cardigan :) you need to make your pics bigger! those of us that are "hard of seeing" struggle.

    ReplyDelete