Sunday, September 27, 2009

My new favorite thing

I am obsessed with watching my stomach. It's true-- my favorite thing to do is just stare at it and try to catch Camden kicking, tumbling, and moving around! It has been so much fun lately, because not only can I feel the little guy move, but if you watch, you can actually see my tummy move too! I take a bath every night just so I can see his kicking make the water ripple... it is the coolest thing ever. At first I would try to include Ryan every time he made a series of big moves, but it turns out that he moves a lot and Ryan doesn't come running like he used to... :)

However, I think the little kid that was sitting next to us in church today thinks I am crazy. I was engaging in my new favorite pastime, and Camden wasn't moving, so I figured that I would just nudge him a bit to get him to move...that didn't work, so I started poking my stomach, and it escalated into something that resembled wack-a-mole. I looked over and the little boy was either staring in disbelief, or possibly trying to catch a fly in his mouth...either way, I have learned to let Camden move when he wants to move. That way no more little children will be scarred for life due to my pregnancy.

Just 79 days left, and I will be a mom!

3 comments:

  1. K April, so I figured you guys would probably have a blog so I goggled you two today and found it. Thank you for the cookies! That was so sweet of you. We were sad we missed you. Also, I still need your number because you forgot to call me at church. Also, i hope you know once you have your little guy I want to baby sit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha That's funny quit creepin the little ones out! Also like the name you've picked out for the little guy. It's getting close so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. APRIL! I just found your blog on someone else's, just call me a blog stalker! Congrats on the little baby on the way, I'm so excited for you! You are such a cute little prego lady! I always loved when the babies would kick in my belly. I was really sad when Klay really quit caring on the second baby. I guess it's just not the same for them feeling it on the outside. You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete